CHESTER COUNTY ELECTION INTEGRITY REPORT FOR 2020, 2021, 2022
*A COMPILATION OF FRAUD INFORMATION*
How are experts saying that fraud is happening?
Dr. Douglas Frank
Dr. Frank mentions that the registration databases are inflated.
Are 87+ left leaning organizations inflating them?
Statewide Uniform Registry of Electors (SURE) Problems
SURE is the statewide database of registered voters. Through SURE voters can be registered through a PA website, with a mailed application from numerous state offices, and by 87 third party (mostly left leaning) organizations which use direct computer-computer access. However by a PA Department of State directive, registrants are accepted absent validation, that is without valid PA DOT ID or valid last-4 Social Security numbers. (https://t.me/ChescoUnited/908).
PA uses a system called ERIC (Electronic Registration Information Center) to maintain its voter registration rolls, but ERIC mostly adds registrations and voters who move from the county are not adequately removed. See the "Chester County Registration Address Problems" in the Index (above) and
- ERIC eligible-but-unregistered additions exceed suggested removals by 10 times as shown in the graph to the left
- ERIC was founded by David Becker, previous director of the farleft: People for the American way.
- ERIC is cloaked in a veil of secrecy as its member agreement prevents disclosing information.
- ERIC shares data with the Zuckerberg funded Center for Election Innovation & Research (CEIR).
- CEIR creates lists of voters to be targeted for registration and launders these lists back through ERIC for distribution to states.
Machine software manipulates votes
The Selection Code movie premiered in August of 2022. According to the Selection Code website, this movie “uncovers a secret so critical to the survival of America it transcends political parties.” It follows the story of Tina Peters, the county clerk in Mesa, Colorado, who made a back up of her county’s Dominion Voting System server, only to stumble across evidence of manipulation in a recent local city council election…and also the 2020 general election.” See the website to watch the movie for free.
This Power Point presentation by Software and Data Analyst Jeff O’Donnell is a summary of how the Dominion Voting Machines in Mesa County, Colorado manipulated ballots in their 2020 and 2021 elections. The information came from the forensic images that were made by clerk Tina Peters. O’Donnell explains how after voting already had begun and thousands of ballots were
processed, the machine software then created new databases, reprocessed ballots and left thousands of ballots on the old database hidden, where no clerk could see them again. To view the presentation, go to: .
Here is the link to the evidence of the Dominion Voting Machine manipulation in Mesa County, Colorado. The two forensic image files are available for all of the public to view. Go to:
At this site, you will have access to the Election Database and Data Process Analysis and also the report entitled: “Report #3 Evidence – Dominion Exposed.” Since solid evidence exists that Mesa County Dominion machines were manipulating ballots, this leads to some questions. Did all Dominion machines do this? Are ES&S machines doing the same?
One recent piece of information regarding ES&S machines is that in Alabama it was discovered that their machines accepted a xeroxed copy of a mail-in ballot during Logic and Accuracy testing. See:
In Chester County, at the Chesco United May 8, 2022 event a man gave his testimony about how he was given a piece of copy paper as his ballot at the Coatesville High School during the 2020 election. He was told by the people manning the table at his precinct that “they were doing things differently this year.” All Chester County Commissioners and Voter Services Director Karen Barsoum heard the testimony at a later date.
Computer Algorithms – when did they come into play in U.S. Elections?
Clint Curtis, an attorney and former computer programmer, testified under oath in front of the U.S. House Judiciary claiming that in October of 2000 he wrote prototype software for Congressman Tom Feeny, that would allow election results to be able to be changed to a 51/49 outcome if needed. See these links for more information.
Clint contacted Mike Lindell and shared his testimony at the Moment of Truth Summit on August 21, 2022. He spoke about how he noticed in the 2004 presidential election that his algorithm was being used. See his Summit testimony here:
Hammer and Scorecard, and the covert back door into voting machines: Dr Navid Keshavarz-Nia Declaration
Attorney Kurt Olsen presented the following declaration from Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia at the Moment of Truth Summit on August 21, 2022. This declaration was filed in a lawsuit dated 11/25/2020. Dr Keshavarz- Nia states in the declaration that he is the chief cyber security engineer and subject matter expert for a large defense contractor. He also states that he has received advanced training from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), National Security Agency (NSA), DHS (Department of Homeland Security) Office of Intelligence & Analysis (I&A), and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Link to the declaration:
4. “The USIC has developed the Hammer and Scorecard tools, which were released by Wiki Leaks and independently confirmed by Lt Gen. Thomas McInerney (USAF, retired), Kirk Wiebe, former NSA official, and Dennis Montgomery, former CIA analyst. The Hammer and Scorecard capabilities are tradecrafts used by U.S. intelligence analysts to conduct MITM attacks on foreign voting systems, including the Dominion Voting System (DVS) Democracy Suite and Systems Software (ES&S) voting machines without leaving an electronic fingerprint. As such, these tools are used by nefarious operators to influence voting systems by covertly accessing DVS and altering the results in real-time and without leaving an electronic fingerprint. The DVS Democracy Suite Election Management System (EMS) consists of a set of applications that perform pre-voting activities.”
6. “I have performed forensic analysis of electronic voting systems, including the DVS Democracy Suite, ES&S (acquired by DVS), Scytl/SOE Software, and the Smartmatic Systems used in hundreds of precincts in key battleground states. I have previously discovered major exploitable vulnerabilities in DVS and ES&S that permit a nefarious operator to perform sensitive functions via its built-in covert backdoor. The backdoor enables an operator to access to perform system updates and testing via the Internet without detection. However, it can also be used to conduct illicit activities such as shifting votes, deleting votes, or adding votes in real-time (Source: DVS Democracy Suite EMS Manual, version 5.11.CO::7, P. 43). These events can take place through the Internet and without leaving a trace.”
After going over the above declaration, Kurt Olson then shared that Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia retracted his declaration comments on the 2020 election the following day. The reason why he retracted his comments are not known. Olsen pointed out however, that Keshavarz-Nia did not retract any of the statements regarding Hammer and Scorecard or any of the information on the voting machine systems and their covert backdoor. See link:
Dennis Montgomery: Technology developer who recorded the 2020 Election hacking
According to information given by attorney Kurt Olsen from the Moment of Truth Summit: Dennis Montgomery a computer scientist and software/hardware developer, submitted his personal declaration signed 8/19/22 which is now in a lawsuit dated 8/20/2022. It revealed that he designed and developed the technology that is currently being used to electronically tamper with U.S. elections. The technology was developed prior to 2005; see excerpts from his declaration along with the link to read the entire declaration below. Montgomery also states that the US GOV or their agents continue to use the “election technology.”
9. “In 2002, eTreppid was approached by representatives of the United States Department of Defense (DOD) and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), who expressed an interest in various surveillance Technologies eTreppid had been developing…”
13. “Beginning in 2005, I became aware that the CIA and the National Security Agency (NSA) had started using the eTreppid technology that I had developed for locating terrorists abroad to conduct surveillance of the United States…”
21. “When I learned of CIA and NSA’s domestic surveillance using the technology I developed, I filed whistleblower complaints with the Inspectors General of the CIA, Department of Defense (DOD), Department of Justice (DOJ), Air Force, Director of National Intelligence (DNI), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), and others. In those complaints, I objected to the misuse of this surveillance technology to monitor the private communications, bank records, attorney client communications, voting information and other private activities of American citizens.”
25. “On March 4, 2010, the DOJ and FBI raided the law offices of my attorneys, Liner Law Firm, without a search warrant or any probable cause and seized millions of pages of attorney-client documents, us gov communications, election data collected in FBI/CIA/NSA domestic surveillance programs I worked in, including proof of us gov election surveillance and tampering. Seized documents and electronic media reflected voting machines manufactures vulnerabilities to hacking. Voting machine manufactures communications and intellectual property we(re) hijacked by us gov numerous times over the years I worked in FBI/CIA/NSA surveillance programs, foreign and domestic.”
40. “In the recent 2020 elections, terabytes of data (“Election Data”) comprising internet transmissions set during 2020 election were collected by the same technology I developed and previously licensed by the us gov. US GOV or their agents continued to use the “election technology” I licensed to them previously…”
On August 21, 2022, Mike Lindell came forward at The Moment of Truth Summit and shared that Dennis Montgomery has 32 terabytes of recordings of the 2020 election, which shows the election was hacked and that Trump won the election. The data, known as “packet captures,” or PCAPS, has now been verified by multiple sources according to Lindell, including Software and Database Expert, Jeff O’Donnell. O’Donnell, who recently came to Chester County to speak at an election integrity event, testified at the Summit that the recordings/data are legitimate and valid. The PCAPS are currently held under a protective order, which is currently in legal proceedings, now that Lindell has also announced he now owns 95% of Montgomery’s company and the technology. To find many videos discussing the story and information go to:
Here Is What You Can Do:
Recommendations of experts listed in this report:
1. VOTE IN PERSON on ELECTION DAY, the later the better if you are able. This helps defeat any computer algorithms.
2. Spread the word that if you don’t vote, the potential is there for someone to vote for you by mail-in ballot (steal your vote).
3. Become a poll watcher, mail-in ballot observer, or poll worker. Sign up here to be an election watcher or worker.
To become a poll worker call:
610-344-6410 or email: email@example.com.
4. Get to your Chester County Commissioner meetings and make your voice known. Each resident gets three minutes to speak to the commissioners during the public comment portion of the meeting. To find meeting dates and times go to:
The schedule is subject to change, so check it regularly. Commissioners are responsible for making major decisions regarding our county elections.
5. Everyone needs to tell their friends and family to vote. By having an overwhelming amount of voters show up, this helps to defeat any running algorithms.